Family Mediation Solicitors
If you are going through a divorce or separation, you will more likely than not have 1,000 questions running through your mind. What does the future hold? How will we reach agreement on finances? How will I protect the interests of my children?
At Elite Law Solicitors, our experienced family mediators have used their expertise to help hundreds of couples reach agreement about the best arrangements for them and their families.
Whether you need assistance with financial arrangements, or the way in which the children are to be cared for, our experienced mediators can help you reach agreement without the expense and worry of legal fees and going to Court.
Make A Free Enquiry
Our enquiry lines are open 24/7 – contact us confidentially by calling 0800 086 2929, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or completing our Free Online Enquiry Form
In addition to office meetings, we offer remote meetings via telephone or video conferencing (Zoom or Skype) and can assist you wherever you are based.
What is Family Mediation?
Family Mediation is the process whereby parties meet, in the presence of an independent third party, namely the mediator. The purpose of family mediation is to help parties reach an agreement whilst keeping them on amicable terms. Parties commonly attend family mediation to resolve issues in relation to:
- Divorce or dissolution of civil partnership
- Property and financial matters
- Children, including arrangements for contact and where the children should live or even more specific issues such as what school the children should attend
How does Family Mediation help?
Family Mediation can help make things easier by:
- Allowing the couple to be able to talk to each other in a safe and managed environment
- Avoiding the cost and acrimony of Court proceedings
- Reducing conflict and stress
- Demonstrating to children that their parents can still work together to resolve difficult problems
- Enabling the couple themselves to arrive at a solution that works best for them and their family, rather than having a solution imposed on them by a Court
If you considering Family Mediation to help resolve your family issues please call us on 0800 086 2929, email email@example.com or complete our Free Online Enquiry Form to arrange an initial consultation with our experienced Family Mediation specialist.